Safety is Our Top Priority
As one of the largest dance studios in LA, with over 4,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space, DC Dance is able to offer open air indoor classes, outdoor classes, and a full schedule of online classes. We're taking every precaution to keep our students and faculty safe -- small class sizes, masks at all times, temperature checks, fresh air and air purifiers in every room.
To learn more, give us a call (310) 881-9500 or email Office@DanceCenterLA.com. Or to view available classes and register online CLICK HERE.
In-studio Class Protocols & Policies
- Limited number of students in every class with well over 6 feet of social distancing between students
- Mandatory wearing of masks at all times for all students and teachers
- Upon entry, take each student’s temperature with a No-Touch Thermometer
- Shoes must be taken off before entering and all outside items must be placed in a bag.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class in proper attire. Bathrooms will not be available for changing before or during classes.
- A staff member will clean bathroom (surfaces, door knobs, toilet handle after every use) as well as floors, barres, stereo, door knobs, and light switches.
- Teachers/Staff will ask students to wash hands or apply hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting.
- Upon entry, staff may take each student’s temperature with a No-Touch Thermometer.
- Each studio is equipped with an Austin Air Filter (Health Mate Plus) and Covid-19 approved UV lights.
DC Dance LA Documentary
Emily Leibert praised DC Dance LA for creating a new model for kids' extracurricular activities in the time of COVID-19.